INFORMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
(art. 13 European Regulations 2016/679)
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company Gommus Soc. Coop. p. A.
For any need regarding the processing of personal data you can send e-mail to email@example.com or call +39073189585
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data has been issued to us through one of our forms or has been collected because:
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subjected;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authorities of which the Data Controller is invested;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data will be processed in compliance with principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- a) respond to the questions asked and in general to fulfil requests formulated by you in the appropriate space;
b) receive newsletters and various informative communications concerning the sector of our activity;
c) obtain communications of commercial, advertising and illustrative nature of products and services of our company;
d) if you have sent us your curriculum vitae, for research and selection of personnel.
The processing of data obtained through the site is based on the expression of consent expressed by you by ticking the appropriate box.
Obligation / right to provide us with your data
The provision of data is optional, but any refusal to provide the personal data in question could make it impossible to follow up on the request of the interested party.
Recipients of personal data
The processing of your data will be carried out by our internal personnel authorized to process and, on our behalf, by external parties, formally appointed as Data Processors, in particular IT system and company website operators. Data are stored, in digital and / or paper form, in our headquarter in via San Pietro 17 / B, 60036 Montecarotto (AN) and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to process your request for information, while those for commercial purposes, search and selection of personnel and sending of newsletters will be retained until satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information by contacting the Data Controller.
Right of the interested party
You can ask the Data Controller at above addresses to access your personal data, data rectification, data cancellation, limitation or opposition of data processing as well as data portability (Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation EU 679/2016).
You can also revoke your consent to treatment, without affecting the treatments performed before the aforementioned revocation.
If you believe that data processing concerning you is in violation of Regulation EU 679/2016, you may submit a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Specific rules for the Gommus APP
The application requires, for the correct work, these permissions:
– Network access and viewing of network connections (to download database updates, if any)
– Change or delete the contents of the SD card (to save the updates downloaded from the site, if any)
– Reading SD card contents (to load saved updates, if any)
– Management of document storage (to save catalog images, if expressly requested by the user)
With this document, within the meaning of articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Data Protection Code”), and in accordance with the provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data, of 8 May 2014, Gommus S.c.p.A., as Data Controller, provides users with information about the cookies used on its website www.gommus.it.
It is not mandatory to accept cookies to visit the website gommus.it.
To accept cookies, simply click on OK on the banner that appears on every page of the website, or continue browsing by clicking on any link.
The pages of the website gommus.it only host technical cookies, i.e. those required to avoid showing the cookie notice every time, and session cookies, which are not memorised for long on the user’s computer, but disappear as soon as the browser is closed.
The Home and Contacts pages use Google Maps’ non-technical cookies.
The session cookies used on this website avoid the use of other potentially intrusive technologies during browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal details that can be used to identify the user.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that visited websites store on the user’s devices in order to read them during future visits.
Cookies can be categorised as:
- technical cookies
which allow for normal browsing and the use of all website functionalities (ex. buying an item or logging in and accessing reserved sections); analytics cookies, which are comparable to technical cookies if used directly by the website to collect aggregate information regarding the number of users and how they use the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse the website according to a set of selected criteria (ex. language or selected products), in order to offer a better service; the user’s consent is not required to store this type of cookies.
- profiling cookies
used to create user profiles in order to send marketing messages in line with the preferences expressed by users during browsing; users must be duly informed about the use of these cookies and express their valid consent.
gommus.it does not use profiling cookies.
Another distinction can be made between
- session cookies
technical cookies that are cancelled as soon as the user leaves the website
- temporary or permanent cookies
automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
Finally, cookies can be classified as
- proprietary cookies
- Third-party cookies
gommus.it uses Google Maps cookies to show the map on the contacts page.
For further information please see the website of the Authority for the protection of personal data http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie and the website that provides information on behaviour advertising and online privacy http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
|_icl_current_language||.gommus.it||2 days||Set by Gommus to memorise the preferred language|
|wordpress*||.gommus.it||variable, never more than 1 month||Set by Gommus to manage user sessions|
|NID||.google.com||175 giorni||Used by Google Maps to personalise the user’s experience on their maps *|
|_gat||.gommus.it||10 minutes||Used by Google Analytics to collect browsing statistics *|
|_ga||.gommus.it||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to collect browsing statistics *|
* Google Maps can store up to four cookies: khcookie, NID, SNID and PREF.
Google Analytics can store other cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv, which allow Google to understand users’ browsing history, i.e. if it is their first visit or if they have returned to the website without closing the window or after some time, and to detect users’ origin.
- Settings menu (button on the top right, next to the address bar) > Settings > Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section, choose the settings you want following the official instructions on https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en.
- Settings menu (button on the top right, next to the address bar) > Options
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Tracking” section, choose the settings you want following the official instructions on https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie.
- In the “History” section, choose the settings you want in “Use personalised settings”, or remove cookies individually.
- Tools Menu > Internet Options
- In the “Privacy” and “Settings” section, choose the settings you want following the official instructions on http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
- Safari Menu > Preferences > Privacy
- In the “Block Cookies” section, choose the settings you want following the official instructions on http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT.
Safari iOS mobile
- Settings Menu > Safari
- In the “Block Cookies” section, choose the settings you want following the official instructions on https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265.
- Opera Menu > Settings > Privacy and security
- In the “Cookies” section, choose the settings you want following the official instructions on http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/1781/it/controlPages.html#manageCookies.